Fulfilled by our friends at State Bicycle Co.
The6061 Black Label All-Road offers a race-ready gravel machine at an accessible price. Featuring a rugged 6061 aluminum frame w/ lightweight carbon fiber fork w/ plenty, the choice wheels (thru-axle): 700c with slick tires or 650b with knobby tires, an 11speed drive-train, and disc-brakes. This is one of the most versatile bikes you'll find! Make it 2-bikes-in-1 by selecting both as your wheelset choice and well send you a 2nd pair of wheels, tires, tubes, rotors, and cassettes for easy back-and-forth switching between 700c / 650b.
- FRAME:6061 Aluminum w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (142mm spacing)
- Size XS: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'3" to 5'7"
- Size S: Rider Height Recommendation:5'6" to 5'10"
- Size M: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'9" to 6'1"
- Size L: Rider Height Recommendation: 6'0" to 6'3"
- FORK:Carbon Fiber w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (100mm spacing)or add the Carbon Fiber "Monster Fork"
- WHEEL SET:
- 700c: Tubeless Capable 700c Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Terreno Zero Tires (Tubeless Compatible)- 38C**
- 650b:Tubeless Capable 650b Wheel Set w/ VittoriaTerreno Dry Tires (Tubeless Compatible) - 47c**
- Both: Get both above wheels w/ addition tires, tubes, cassette, and rotors. Everything you need to switch back and forth in minutes!
- To purchase these separately visit ourTires & Tube Page.
**items pictured with gumwall tires, however in some instances may ship with black tires due to availablity.Ready to ditch the tubes? Get our tubeless conversion kit
- HANDLEBARS: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Bars
- BRAKES:State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Flat-Mount Disc. w/ 160mm Rotors (6-Bolt).
- DRIVE TRAIN: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1(1x11 Drive Train)
- Crank - State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (42t)
- Cassette - 11-42t
- PEDALS:Not Included
- Want to get technical? Full Geo / Specs available here.
Gearing up for an epic adventure? Upgrade your 6160 All Road with the SBC Carbon Fiber Monster Fork. This fork is specifically designed for self-supported tours and races where carrying more water and gear is a necessity. The Monster Fork has the same disc brake flat-mounts and thru axle dropouts to interchange wheels. The fork also features 3-pack mounts on each blade for racks, water bottles, and accessory cages. The Monster Fork also has fender mounts and a crown mount for racks or dynamo lights. Priced at $299.99, you can upgrade and swap the Monster Fork at the time of ordering your 6160 All Road for ONLY an additional $189.99!
SEE IT IN ACTION:
- Ships to US
- Expected Delivery: Dec 6 - Dec 10
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.
- This item is excluded from coupons.