A Fully Functional Piece of Art! This Hunter Knife Features Hand-Forged Damascus Steel with Great Edge Resistance, Ductility, & Impact
Hometown Knives HT10 Sanmai Drop Point Hunter Knife is beautifully forged to appeal to all eyes. This knife has over 25 hrs of forge work invested into it, including; forging, filing, fitting, grinding, polishing, and more polishing. It features a 4.5" Damascus steel hand forged with combinations of 1095 High Carbon Steel and 15n20 forming over 1,000 layers. This knife is not just a showpiece, it's fully functional and heat-treated to take the impact.
The blade is oil quenched and tempered to a hardness of 57-58HRC. Some of the many Damascus steel advantages include blade edge resistance from the harder steel, micro serrations from the alternating layers, and ductility from the 15N20. This knife shows impressive workmanship that will turn heads and comes with a custom sheath that protects the sharp blade and fits it like a glove.
- Features a 4.5" Damascus steel & buffalo horn handle
- Blade hand-forged with combinations of 1095 High Carbon Steel & 15n20
- Oil quenched & tempered to 57 to 58 HRC
- Fully functional & heat-treated to take the impact
- Best used during hunting, skinning an animal, cutting up meat, & more
- Comes with a custom sheath
- Customers must be 18 years old+ to purchase
- Damascus steel can rust if not cared for properly. Do NOT keep Damascus steel in a leather sheath for long periods of time, as the leather can cause the steel to rust
- Please be aware Damascus steel products will arrive fully coated in a protective, non-toxic mineral oil, which can be easily washed off before use
- Damascus steel should be regularly oiled with any household oil over the course of its life to prevent corrosion
- Model: HT10
- Blade: Damascus steel, 1095 High Carbon Steel, 15n20
- Handle: buffalo horn
- Overall length: 9"
- Blade length: 4.5"
- Handle length: 5"
- Width max: 1.25"
- Layers: 1000+
- Hardness: 57-58HRC
- Custom sheath with snug fit
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
- Hometown Knives HT10 Sanmai Drop Point Hunter Knife
- Custom Sheath
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Jul 3 - Jul 8
- All sales final.