Screen Grabber Pro: Lifetime License
Screen Record Your Activity in High Quality — Streaming Videos, Webinars, Tutorials, Games, & More
This desktop recorder enables you to easily capture and save any activity happening on your computer screen for both personal and business use. Video gameplay, web videos, instructions, tutorials, webinars, meetings, video chats, podcasts, music, and more can be recorded in superb quality. This computer screen recorder comes with an editor that allows you to annotate the recording in real-time to polish it. After the recording has been saved, you can use the advanced video editor to enhance it and make it look more professional. It's also packed with more features like record scheduling, mouse effects, hotkeys, and more.Record Whatever You See on Computer Screen
- Multiple Recording Modes:Capture the entire screen or a selected region, record only audio, capture video from webcam or record specific area around the mouse.
- Different Audio Input: Record screen with audio simultaneously. Select to record screen with system audio, sound from microphone, or both.
- Various Output Formats: Save the screencast to MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, FLV, MPEG, VOB, GIF, etc. for smooth playback and sharing.
- Take Screenshot: Capture your computer screen with the screenshot function and directly share it with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Pinterest
- Annotate in Real Time: You can mark up the screencast with text, highlight, arrow, rectangle, ellipse, drawing, etc. during the recording.
- Add Webcam Overlay: Add webcam to record screen with your face in to achieve a video-in-video effect, which is especially useful when recording gameplays.
- Edit Captured Screencast: Click Edit to import the recorded video to the professional video editor for further editing like trim, merge, rotate, apply effects, add watermarks, etc.
- Record Live Streams and Webinars: Record live streaming videos from popular streaming websites like BBC, YouTube, Twitch, and many more. You can also capture web meetings for viewing afterward by setting a task.
- Record on Daily or Weekly Basis: If you want to record your desktop regularly, you can configure the date schedule and leave the rest for the software. This feature is useful when you need to record live shows and monitor the computer screen.
- Record Streaming Audio. Record audio from any popular online music website, radio stations, etc. with original quality.
- Personalize Hotkeys. Set the keyboard shortcuts to start/stop recording, pause/resume recording, etc.
- Mouse Effects. Customize the mouse style like buttons, animated clicks, and a hot spot for the recording.
- Flexible Settings. Change the frame rate, bit rate, format, quality, etc. for the output video and audio files.
- Share Video on YouTube. Directly share the screencast to YouTube with edited video Title and Description.
- Upload Video via FTP. Upload and store the recorded video to online servers by providing the user information.
4.4/5 stars on Trustpilot: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Featured on G2 and CNET
- Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS recommended)
- macOS X 10.8 or later (macOS Catalina and macOS Mojave included)
- CPU: 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
- RAM: 512MB or more (1024MB Recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB and above free space
Support Output Formats
- Video: MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, FLV, MPEG, VOB, ASF, TS
- Audio: MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA, WAV, FLAC
- Image: GIF (record screen to animated Gif)
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access options: desktop
- Max number of devices: 1
- Only available to new users
- Version: v1.3.3
- Updates included
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.