This Plugin protects the email addresses (displayed on your website) from detection and grabbing by web crawlers. It allows you to display email addresses according to your custom preferences. Control fonts, choose font sizes and font colors – feel free to customize the Plugin as you wish.
When using the Plugin there will be no email addresses in the source code of your webpages because the Plugin converts the email address into a clickable image that opens the email client (for example “Outlook Express”, “The Bat!” etc.) when clicked. So the email addresses will be completely protected from detection and grabbing by web crawlers.
Have peace of mind knowing that the only people who see your email address are the ones intended to see it.
How It Works
Easy to use. Just a few clicks to install & configure it for automatic protection of email addresses on your website; no coding or design skills required
Flexible customization. You can select the font, size, & color for displaying protected email addresses
- Create shortcodes with configurable options & insert protected emails into your website as quickly as possible
- Manage, edit, & save your shortcodes in the Shortcode List for future usage
- Upload your custom fonts
- Choose from these uploaded fonts in the Plugin settings for displaying protected emails
Export & import. Swiftly export and import your settings and saved shortcodes, and move this data between websites
Live preview. See how the email address looks in real time
Dynamic content support. Easily handle content added dynamically to your pages/posts
Custom CSS support. Add your custom CSS selectors, & the Plugin will protect email addresses exactly inside them
- And a lot more! Check complete features here
- Install the Plugin & activate it like any other plugin
- Configure settings for displaying protected email addresses as you want
- Done! The Plugin is ready to automatically protect the email addresses on your website
- You can also insert exclusive built-in shortcodes into your content if you want